Saturday, May 26, 2012

Shake Shack! - Flatiron District

I'm not a burger person but shake shack has one of the juiciest burgers that makes me crave it on a regular basis. I've only been to the original one in Madison Square Park and the line can get REALLY long if you go there during lunch/dinner time. But the burger is so delicious that it will be well worth your time! Also, what makes these burgers even more fantastic is that the beef comes from vegeterian-fed and humanely-raised cows.


On a side note, one of my friend (also an incoming dental student)  has never been to shake shack and we always make a big deal out of how this needs to change SOON. So I would like to dedicate this post to Cameron so that he will make an effort to finally try these burgers!


single shack burgers, fries, and Abita Root Beer

Cheese fries, 'shroom burger & bird dog

If you are a first timer, I would just get the shack burger with cheese fries and a drink. I always get the single burger but if you are a big eater, you might want to go for a double stack. However, the single burger is quite filling especially with the fries. If you are looking for something lighter, try their bird dog because it's made of chicken and the caloric intake is only half the amount of single stack shack burger (250cal vs 490cal).
I never got their shakes so I don't have much to comment about them but I'm sure it's delicious! Otherwise, why would they call it Shake Shack? 


No comments:

Post a Comment