Saturday, May 26, 2012

Pipa tapas y mas - Flatiron District

A food-expert friend of mine recommended this place to me so I decided to visit this place for a reunion brunch with my ex-roommates from college (Hi Liana  & Yoo Jin!)
As you can see from the picture, the interior of the restaurant is gorgeous with all the beautiful chandeliers dangling from the ceiling. They are actually for sale, which is a little odd, but I guess some people might just come to this restaurant and walk out with an exotic chandelier.


Pipa is a Spanish tapas restaurant and they have long tables like the ones you see in cafeterias so it's a group-friendly place (perfect for reunions!)
As for the food, we ordered Baked eggs served with toast and jam,  Huevos Rancheros (an interesting dish cooked with eggs, black bean puree, and some other ingredients I don't recall), and Spiked Orange-Nutella French Toast. They were all delish but portions are small so I suggest ordering 2 dishes if you are hungry (or order their dessert!)

  


No comments:

Post a Comment