Saturday, May 26, 2012

Brooklyn Bridge at night

The first time I crossed the Brooklyn Bridge was actually over two years after I was already living in Manhattan. So I decided to blog about it so those of you out there  in the city who have been couch potatoes  like me can see what  they are missing out! But no worries, it's never too late. Summer is probably a perfect time to go to the bridge since it was prettyfreezing in the winter.



This is the view crossing the bridge from Manhattan to Brooklyn. The sunset makes the view even more amazing.






Since I'm already blogging about Brooklyn, here's a restaurant suggestion if you want to grab some food once you cross over to the Brooklyn side. Grimaldi's is a pretty famous pizzeria in Brooklyn and their brick oven pizza was indeed as delicious and cheesy as people have been telling me. But beware of the wait as I heard that the line can get so long that people line up out the door. Fortunately, I visited pretty late (after 9pm) and there was no line! So I suggest going either before or after the dinner rush. Oh and Cash Only!


You can mix and match your toppings!
We did half plain cheese pizza, half sausage  with some sort of vege.


No comments:

Post a Comment