Friday, May 25, 2012

Qi -Union Square

Qi is an Asian Fusion restaurant on 14th street between 5th and 6th avenue and I visited this place with a few of my girlfriends. The first thing I noticed upon entering the restaurant was the openness of the restaurant and the casual atmosphere. Perfect for catching up with friends while having some deeelicious food!
I got the Spicy Beef Mango Salad for a light dinner. This was actually a bit salty for me but I loved the mix of mango, beef and cashews in the salad.


There is also a bar in the restaurant so I got this cocktail (I forgot the name but I think it was called lychee cosmopolitan). There's also a pretty interesting dessert menu here like curry ice cream and tao ice cream (it's made of tofu!) 

I would recommend visiting this place if you are looking for a hip, casual restaurant or bar near Union Square.


No comments:

Post a Comment